Thursday, October 20, 2005

My project is going to be about money. I wonder about who created money. I also wonder about how our lives would be different if there wasn't money to trade things. The most important thing that I'm interested in is counterfeits. I want to know how people create money and how the government controls it. I will use books from the school library or the public library and online. I would definitely use Google. Online is the best tool there is for me, since it's fast and convenient to use.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hanqing!!!
Are you finding out about counterfeiting so that you know how to do it? Be careful, the government will get you!

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hanqing-
I'll have you know that there are many women out there that are very good with technology. I just happen to not be one of them. By the way, that is why you recieved two of the same responces from me. I accidentally duplicated it and did not know how to undo my mistake. Oh, and searching on the web for career thingies is a good idea.
Bye

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home